I'm a final year electronics undergraduate student and I do have great interest in Digital VLSI, FPGA prototyping, RTL Design and verification. In my undergrad I have tinkered a lot with FPGAs, Microcontrollers and circuit designs. I have made my small RISC-V core in verilog. Also made a
8 bit computer using SAP (Simple as possible!) Logic and simulated it in Logisim.
I'm a former verification Research Intern at SHAKTI , RISE LAB, IITM. SHAKTI is an open-source initiative by RISE group at IIT-Madras with the aim to produce production grade processors, complete System on Chips (SoCs), development boards and SHAKTI-based software platform.
I was selected in Google Summer of Code 2021 (GSOC'21) with beagleboard org. I had worked on a FPGA cape named BeagleWire and developed Gateware for it.
I'm always open to Research opportunities in Computer Architecture, RTL Design, Verification and FPGA prototyping.
Check my resume for more details: [RESUME]
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai, India.
B.Tech in Electronics Engineering (CGPA: 9.02/10) (2018-2022)
- Relavant Coursework : Electronics Circuit Analysis and Design, Digital Combinational Circuits, Digital Sequential Circuits, Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Principle of VLSI, Embedded Systems
SHAKTI, RISE LAB, IITM
Verification Research InternMarch 2021 - August 2021
- Designed and developed an FPGA framework to verify the SHAKTI processors on the FPGAs.
- Developed a Python Wrapper called AAPG on FPGA which automatically generates single and multiple aapg tests which are suitable to run on the FPGA. These tests are random RISC-V programs to verify RISC-V cores.
- OpenOCD and GDB are used for flashing the test program to the Arty A7-100 FPGA which is running a soft-core Vajra SOC. The python wrapper also compares the FPGA’s test signature dump with the reference software spike signature dump.
- Proposed work increased the verification speed while maintaining visibility and control in the FPGA flow.
- Studied and tested a cocotb UVM Framework for the verification of SSPI and MBOX IPs of SHAKTI
- [REPORT] | [Completion Letter]
BeagleBoard @ Google Summer of Code 2021
Open Source DeveloperJune 2021- August 2021
- Built and tested a Gateware for Beaglewire(Lattice iCE40 FPGA-cape) for Beaglebone Black.
- Interfaced AM335x Arm Chip with Lattice FPGA using protocols like GPMC and Wishbone.
- Designed and verified GPMC to Wishbone converter IP. It supported single read and writes, also included two flop synchronizer to ensure synchronization.
- Developed wishbone slave examples for Beaglewire. Designed 1 Master to N slaves Wishbone Intercon for Beaglewire which were used to test multiple slave condition.
- Interfaced BeagleWire with SDRAM using litedram core which included serv a bit-serial RISC-V CPU for initialization of SDRAM IP.
- Designed a VGA Driver for Beaglewire, tested the design in Hardware with VGA PMOD. Developed a gateware for PONG game and Encoder PMOD for Beaglewire.
- [REPORT] | [Software Repo]
FireFly LED Products Pvt Ltd
R&D InternMay 2019 - July 2019
- Designed Metal Core Printed Circuit Boards(MCPCBs) using Altium for LED lights with an on-board driver, tested the design with driver ICs from different manufactures.
- Researched and Designed an optimal combination of driver IC and LED circuit design which had maximum efficiency.
|Nov 1, 2021||AMD IT IS!|
|Oct 1, 2021||Got a Arm Cortex-M23 Based MCU for Testing Review.|
|Sep 15, 2021||2021 Summer Work Presentation|
|Aug 31, 2021||Completed GSOC'21 project with beagleboard org|
|Jul 30, 2021||Completed Verification Research Internship at SHAKTI, RISE LAB, IITM.|